Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lukewarm?

Back from Mtl; very very nice. I went to the latino side and got a few calls, had time to meet some of the folks there. Now I want to go to latin America.
Finding love is like finding a job. Apply to the most places and see who gives you an answer first. If you're satisfied of the conditions, then screw the other places and work full time. You can always have two jobs -heck the pay is great- but it's a matter of time before you have to quit one of them.
Yeah I'm not calling Neroli again. Ever. I ain't know her! Damn. There must be a tall, attractive -and most importantly, normal- blonde somewhere out there. Suddenly I feel VERY, VERY stupid.
Talked to a lesbian couple. Gosh I envy them. They seemed so happy and enamored of each other. Plus they're awesome. We meet regularily at some place on 16th. I wish I'd be gay. Maybe I can act gay, and still be attracted to the opposite sex? Maybe I can just act gay and not be attracted to any sex...wait, that won't work...will it?

Old yeller had it coming.

No comments: