Sunday, September 25, 2005

Open Silver Dawn

There it is, the chance of another day; crushed and exctracted melancholy that shared our souls. Memories transported our ancient toils and everything in between and afar let go of thousands of doves into the calm white-striped sky. Be there and appreciate. Simple again, more importantly there is less to destroy after sunset, there is two and only two. Pearly ponds of satin glow, crude and beautiful waterlily silently oscillating under the pressure of timeless sleep. It has wondered by and awakened passionate seemly looks, but there is never a passage, nor is there transition. I ran from slick to stone to fine meadows, and I dared to look beyond, at the other side.
Whatever fear I had quickly evaporated with the pleasure of assurance: there would never be that which I feared. It will never be because the words that you and I issued and heard -never really registered, since we existed on some other level too- would cause a finality so sudden and finite that whatever I might see would pale in comparison. Terminal love enraptured us, ending this life and beginning a new and better existence: you and I became us and we either looked on or looked at, but never back.

No comments: