Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm moving to Israel very soon. In fact, I'm leaving in exactly two weeks. What wonders may yet behold my eyes remain fastened into the twisting fabric of future devellopments.

Good thing I'm moving, too, since I just quit one of my jobs with an amazing performance of uncaring pseudo-maturity. I can still see myself walking to my boss, triumphant on the wings of self-importance, telling him of my departure from his enterprise...almost like breaking an unimpassionned relationship. The truth, however, is that aside from the money I've set aside for m studies, I'm nearly broke. Also, like a waking, recurring nightmare, the knowledge that my career choices teeter on the edge of a bowl. A great bowl itself leaning into a precipice, which drops thousands of miles into a great running river full of decaying placenta.

Sorry for the distasteful placenta rant.

No comments: