Saturday, October 09, 2004

Week off!

My week off will officially start tomorrow, so I take today as a day where I am completely oblivious to the fact that "Week off" is roughly translated in TeacherSpeak to "Give a Crap-load of Homework Week". I was extremely busy last week, what with three exams and the ever-increasing pile of work. I don't know how I'll survive university...well at least my friends at the CEGEP are working hard too. But, then again, I'm just happy they're doing well. I'm doing pretty good. So far, I'm slightly over the average in all my classes, except for my French Litterature class, which I've done already two years ago, word for word. I hope the teacher mistakes my high grades for intelligence.
My chemistry test has been an excrutiating experience. All knowledge I may have posessed flew out of my reeling head as I looked at the "monster-questions" that were asked of me. At least I did really well on my lab test. I felt very comfortable in the lab, so I kinda stuck around after to study the names of this and the precautions when handling that.
Gloomy day...perfect for pictures! I found a rare flower (or so I like to tell myself), all alone on a small hill positioned at the back entrance of my CEGEP. Really small, about two fingers width and a half a hand in length, it's flowers have a flashy orange color and the form of the flowers suggests that it may be an orchid. I hope I found a rare offshoot of a rarer Quebecan Orchid...or some such.

No comments: