Monday, September 06, 2004

Sigh!

A large, deep sigh of relief as Jean-Michel, my friend here in hostile Quebec, came to help me figure out some parts of logarhythms and the trig circle. God, I'm happy I understand (if only partly) it.
Do you get the anticipation of going to sleep? Not as in "I can't wait to go to sleep I'm so tired I could puke (?)" but more like "I can't wait to see what funky dreams I have tonight" kind of anticipation. I like the dreams where I can fly. And I have lasers. Lasers that can cut through thick sheet metal, like super-man's super kick-ass lasers he has on his eyes. I wonder...maybe all the cool elements of a dream are related to superman's abilities... we may have something. I'll have to look into that.
Strongbad (www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail.html) hasn't upgraded his email answering series yet, but there is a funny clip (Labor Day special of this year) of the good old Homestarmy gig, but in the real life puppeteering they do sometimes. Duck guardian is the new game by the website's authors/designers, by (a company?) called Videlectrix. They made tons of cool games (www.homestarrunner.com/games.html) that can all be played for free. Those guys are a blast...of fun! (I apologize, I run out of ideas for funny exclamations...most of the time.) Do try the Peasant's Quest, if you like typing a lot...for some reason. Weirdo.

No comments: